Friday, November 5, 2010

Nonverbal Expressions

There are many nonverbal messages. The nonverbal messages are appearance, facial expression and eye contact, posture and walk, gestures, voice, space, time, and place, and feelings. These meanings can demonstrate good and bad communication. Appearance is how you look about a topic, or the message your look gives off. Facial expression is the way your face tell about a subject. Eye contact is how or what you eyes doing when talking about a subject. Posture and walk is how you sit of stand that give a negative or positive form of communication. Gestures is what you do with your fingers, hands, and arms while talking about a subject. Space, time, and place is where your at when talking about a subject and what time it is, If it is early in the morning you might yawn to show you are tired or ready for bed. Feeling and voice is the message your voice give off about a subject. If you talk slow or boring it shows your not interested in the subject. I have tons of expeariences with all of theses meaning. Most of the time I do no even realize I am doing it, but it still can give off negative or positive communication. A example is if I feel strong about a subject I will be interested so I will shoe great energy. That is a good form of communication. How ever if I do not agree with what is going on I would roll my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment